VERY RANDOM MUSINGS TWO
by Aubry Rose
Very Random Musings edition Two:
- Boar meat. Might be one of my favorites. I still remember the first time I ate it in Siena, Italy in a little hole in the wall with my family. It was in a bolognese sauce and.. just.. wow. Permanent love affair.
- My Grandma joined her husband up in heaven last week, just in time for them to celebrate their 78th wedding anniversary. Their love is such an inspiration to us all and their story needs to live on. My grandpa passed away a few months ago and we knew my grandma would follow shortly thereafter. When you thought of one, you thought of the other. Rest in peace, you two!
- My husband and I have been trying to make it a habit to go ‘Sunday Sabbathing’ on, you guessed it, Sundays. We are doing this for a couple reasons: one, Duluth is gorgeous and we want to take advantage of its natural beauty and fun; two, we believe in leisure on the Lord’s day; and three, we need to get off our devices more often. It’s been a great decision to make Sunday a day of exploration.
- Pope Francis in USA. Just, yes.
- My husband made the most flipping ADORABLE video of my niece’s first birthday party. Get a load of her ridiculously cute personality and my hubby’s great video skillz here. Happy birthday, little girl!